[OpenLayers-Users] How to recenter the map when drawing

smartini nabble at stevemartin.org.uk
Tue Feb 16 11:56:24 EST 2010

Christopher,
sketchmodified appears to fire constantly while you are drawing and the
mouse is moving. I hooked this in to setCenter() for a laugh as the map
constantly recentered as I moved the mouse. This event appears to offer a
little more than I require.

I console logged all the events just to see if there was anything suitable
but alas, there was not, hence my cry for help.

Regs,
Steve