[OpenLayers-Users] Appliaction loads the first google tile and then gives up

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Thu Feb 18 09:34:16 EST 2010

Hi,
These problems were fix after the release of OL 2.8.
So you have the use a recent built of OL

see the response of Andreas on another thread,
please use a current trunk version of OpenLayers, not a patched 2.8
version. You can download a nightly build from
http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/HowToDownload

Steve

paweluz <paweluz at o2.pl>@openlayers.org
Envoyé par : users-bounces at openlayers.org
18/02/2010 09:11 AM

users at openlayers.org
cc

Objet
Re: [OpenLayers-Users] Appliaction loads the first google tile and then
gives up

Hi Andreas!

I have tried using Openlayers2.7 and 2.8, and I still have this same
problem? What version should I use -> http://openlayers.org/download/  ??

Regards,
Poul