[OpenLayers-Users] Newbie questions

Joe Public joepub1962 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 22:22:31 EST 2010

Ok... I've been looking at my openlayer script and I am at a loss since I
have little knowledge of Javascript
So I am not sure how do as Ian suggested i.e.to check the layers being
queried in the getfeatureinfo section of my script....

I hoping someone on here can tell me what I can tell it to only look at the
layers that sit on top of
the base layer...

Thanks

Here is the snippet for the popup....

        info = new OpenLayers.Control.WMSGetFeatureInfo({
            url: 'http://tobagoborn.com:8080/geoserver/wms',
            title: 'Identify features by clicking',
            queryVisible: true,
            eventListeners: {
                getfeatureinfo: function(event) {
                    map.addPopup(new OpenLayers.Popup.FramedCloud(
                        "chicken",
                        map.getLonLatFromPixel(event.xy),
                        null,
                        event.text,