[OpenLayers-Users] Selectfeature not firing

Chris Green chris.green at ibstv.co.uk
Wed Feb 24 14:38:45 EST 2010

Alex

Can't really offer much more except that I observe that if I comment out
selectCtrl.activate(); then I can drag the map to a new position when the
cursor is over the feature on the vector layer delivered by WFS, but if the
selectctrl is activated then dragging the map does not work when the cursor
is in that position (but it does work if the cursor is anywhere else on the
map). So there seems to be some kind of conflict caused by this control.
Does this help?

Regards,

Chris