[OpenLayers-Users] Custom navigation history buttons on toolbar

AlessioDL alessio.dilorenzo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 10:23:33 EST 2010

Hi,

i'm doing some experiments with OL and jQuery UI.
I created a toolbar like
http://www.filamentgroup.com/examples/buttonFrameworkCSS/ this  and I added
some functions associated with the correspondent buttons.
Now I'd like to add navigation history buttons to my toolbar, but I have had
not success for now.

function initMap() {

nav = new OpenLayers.Control.NavigationHistory();
map.addControl(nav);
nav.activate();

then, in HTML file I added this:
[a href="#" class="fg-button ui-state-default fg-button-icon-solo
ui-corner-all" onclick="nav.previous.trigger"][span class="ui-icon
prev"][/span] Vista precedente[/a]

[a href="#" class="fg-button ui-state-default fg-button-icon-solo
ui-corner-all" onclick="nav.next.trigger"][span class="ui-icon next"][/span]
Vista successiva[/a]

It doesn't work, but I have no firebug errors...
How can I get it working?

PS
[] in html stands for <>