[OpenLayers-Users] Clustering

James McManus jmpmcmanus at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 17:20:17 EST 2010

I was using Fixed, but BBOX did not seem to help.  I'm going to take a look
at setting the threshold property higher, displaying the actual features
sooner.  I was not even using the actual features, because I did not like
the way they looked.  The data is a KML file which I do not have control
over, so I've been using cluster to create the actual feature.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Jim