[OpenLayers-Users] Running Google Maps through port 443 (https)

Robert Hicks robhyx at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 11:49:29 EST 2010

Hi all, I have a web app that is basically a store front for
geospatial data. Everything coming from our servers (data for map
layers, OpenLayers itself, etc.) is 443 (https) but when the initial
map loads I get the warning about mixed content because Google comes
in on regular old http. I am guessing there is no easy way to do this
besides somehow proxying every single request to Google, but I figured
I'd ask just in case someone else has encountered this. Thanks!

--
web http://www.hyxspace.com
aim hyx1138