[OpenLayers-Users] applying CQL filter

Imran Rajjad rajjad at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 05:04:31 EDT 2010

Hi,

for the sake of documentation

I made this function that will be called everytime one of the
checkboxes are checked. function takes the cql string as argument

function doFilter(filter)
{
var params = {cql_filter: null};
params["cql_filter"] = filter;
var netLayer=map.getLayersByName('Network Data');
netLayer[0].mergeNewParams(params);
}

thanks

regards,