[OpenLayers-Users] json respose to a wms get feature info

Imran Rajjad rajjad at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 08:18:26 EDT 2010

Hi ,

my WMSGetFeatureInfo control is not returning any json,, my code is as below

basicControl = {
                   click : new OpenLayers.Control.WMSGetFeatureInfo({
	             url: 'http://10.0.80.41:7004/geoserver/wms',
	                title: 'Identify features by clicking',
	               layers: [network_wms],
	                queryVisible: true,
	                vendorParams: {
		 	            version: "1.1.1",
		 	            info_format: "text/plain",
		     		},
		 format : new OpenLayers.Format.GeoJSON()})             							};

                basicControl.click.events.register("getfeatureinfo",
this, showInfo);
                map.addControl(basicControl.click);

                function showInfo(evt) {
                	alert(evt); //
                  }

when I check in FireBug. the request is sent but there is no
responseTexT, what am i doing wrong here

regards,
Imran

--
I.R