[OpenLayers-Users] LayerSwitcher Event

Rahn Hanno (rahn) rahn at zhaw.ch
Thu Jun 10 05:59:19 EDT 2010

Hello,

Today I try to realise a "trigger" for my LayerSwitcher. Something like "onLayerClick" or so.

I want to start a function if I select/unselect a layer in the Layerswitcher. In my Layerswitcher I have a Layer. If I select this Layer, then I want to set the opacity from all other layers to 50%. If I unselect the Layer the opacity should change again to not transparent.

I think I need a trigger function for that layer. If I select some Layer I would fire a function. I think it would be possible, but I don't know how to realise.

Perhaps somebody can help me. Or is there something like this already in OpenLayers what I have not found?

Thank you for your help.

Greetings
Hanno Rahn