[OpenLayers-Users] OPENLAYERS LayerChange

Rahn Hanno (rahn) rahn at zhaw.ch
Thu Jun 10 07:40:13 EDT 2010

Hi,

I try to make it, but it doesn't work. My layer looks like this:

var zielrichtung = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS("Zielrichtung",urlArray,
			{map:mapFile,layers:layerName,format:"image/png",EXCEPTIONS:"application/vnd.ogc.se_inimage"},
			{singleTile: true, ratio:1},
			"visibilitychanged": function() {
        				alert("visibility changed");
   				 }
			);

zielrichtung.setIsBaseLayer(false);
map.addLayer(zielrichtung);
zielrichtung.setVisibility(false);

var sld_zRichtung = url_ziel+"indikator="+indikator1;
zielrichtung.mergeNewParams({SLD:sld_zRichtung});

But it doesn't work. But where is my mistake. I don't know what to do now. Please can somebody give me a tip?

Greetings
Hanno Rahn

Hanno Rahn, Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Geoinformatik
ZHAW Zürcher Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften Umwelt und Natürliche Ressourcen
Fachstelle Geoinformatik
Grüental, Postfach CH-8820 Wädenswil
Tel +41 (0)58 934 5592
Fax +41 (0)58 934 5580