[OpenLayers-Users] Proj4 and displayProjection?

Zoran Jankovic zoran.m.jankovic at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 14:13:47 EDT 2010

That's it!!!
And the solution was under my nose!
Well, that's almost it - it works now with FF and Chrome, but with IE8 it
works only in "compatibility mode". That's with proj4js-compressed.

Thanks a bunch, I owe you a beer!

New link, still be live for some time if someone has a followup...

http://89.164.44.84/geoserver/kutina/pretrazivanje_po_ulicama_vanjski_7.html

still looking for advice/links/tips on building the "search by address" web
app.

Best regards,

---
Zoran Jankovic
ZIS-Izrada softvera i savjetovanje / ZIS - Software Development and
Consulting

http://www.zisis.hr

M: 00 385 98 682 902
T:  00 385 44 683 374