[OpenLayers-Users] Uncaught Exception when I'm not on localhost

Piero Campa piero.campa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 05:03:51 EDT 2010

Hi people,
after working on a webpage which embeds OpenLayers maps, I said to my
collegues: "Come on, try it!".
It doesn't work.

On Firefox, this is the Firebug message:

uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code:
0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIXMLHttpRequest.send]" nsresult:
"0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)" location: "JS frame ::
http://openlayers.org/api/OpenLayers.js :: anonymous :: line 1103" data: no]

On IE the problem is reported as: (see picture)

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n4802761/error.bmp