[OpenLayers-Users] Problems when using IE7 or Safari page zoom feature

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Tue May 18 04:25:03 EDT 2010

Hi,

in Safari, you could enable the "Zoom text only" option in the View menu.

In my opinion, you should create a Safari/WebKit ticket for this, not an OpenLayers ticket. Page Zoom is supposed to zoom the whole page. Web applications don't even know that the page is zoomed, so it is unlikely that this can be fixed in OpenLayers.

If you create a Safari/WebKit ticket, it should read something like "When using page zoom, SVG content does not align with HTML and image content".

Regards,
Andreas.

On May 18, 2010, at 02:32 , palewire wrote:

> I'm seeing this problem in Safari. If the user uses the "zoom" feature of the
> browser -- not the map's zoom feature -- polygons will get all out of whack.
> If you don't know what I mean, It's the same button people press to up the
> font size.
>
> This thing still hanging around? Any have a fix? Should I file a bug report?
>
> Ben.

Andreas Hocevar
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org/