[OpenLayers-Users] display framed popup problem in version 2.10

Dombi József Dániel dombijd at inf.u-szeged.hu
Fri Apr 1 17:00:37 EDT 2011

Hi Guys,

In my application I try to use framed popup. If I use Openlayers 2.8
everything looks great, but if I use Openlayers 2.10 i have a problem. The
popup is displayed in a wrong style. Some part is missing.

I change only the version of the openlayers. My solution start with the use
of select-feature-openpopup example. I have built openlayers from the source
but i have the same problem as i use the official version from the site.

In my example the popup is shown when the feature is hovered, and a popup is
displayed in a fix position in somewhere of Africa.

My solution can be achieved in the following site:

OpenLayers 2.8:

www.inf.u-szeged.hu/~dombijd/openlayers/2.8/realdemo.html

OpenLayers 2.10:

www.inf.u-szeged.hu/~dombijd/openlayers/2.10/realdemo.html

Maybe something have changed. Can you help me!

Best regards,

Jozsef Daniel Dombi