[OpenLayers-Users] Problem with tabbed pop up with jQuery

armenian internettclub at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 10:31:51 EDT 2011

Hello. My name is David. I want to use tabbed pop up window with Openlayers
and jQuery. I ran across the following link while searching this forum:
http://www.maptags.de/?p=47 OpenLayers.Popup jQuery Style .
I have modified it a little bit and here is my code:

#fragment-1 One

#fragment-2 Two

First tab is active by default:

$('#example').tabs();

					Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.

The first pop up looks exactly as it was devised. The second pop up appears
when the first pop up triggers close event and, sadly, it appears blank but
it must be similar to the first one.
Can someone help me understand why things go wrong, please?
Any guidance will be highly appreciated.