[OpenLayers-Users] Introducing jeobrowser application

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 5 09:11:33 EDT 2011

yes, same problem with firebug here

Warning: Unexpected token in attribute selector: '!'.
Source File: http://engine.jeobrowser.com/
Line: 0

Error: console is not defined
Source File: http://engine.jeobrowser.com/js/jeobrowser/jeobrowser.js
Line: 10

Warning: Error in parsing value for 'filter'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File: http://engine.jeobrowser.com/js/jjquery/jjquery.css
Line: 1

etc ..
mike

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 8:49 AM, Alessandro Ferrucci <
alessandroferrucci at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, Jerome,
>
> I went to http://engine.jeobrowser.com/ to see the app but when I access
> it none of the buttons are clickable and the application never leaves the
> requests or anything, just sort of frozen.
>
> I am using firefox 3.6.12
>
> Thank You,
> Alessandro Ferrucci
>

> On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 8:00 AM, jrom <jerome.gasperi at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Puneet,
>>
>> It's not intended at all ! Everybody can use the tool :)
>> I'm on the process to choose a license before releasing the code.
>> This should be done in a couple of week.
>>
>> Jerome
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 1:48 PM, Mr. Puneet Kishor <punk.kish at gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> > Absolutely very well done. Congratulations.
>> >
>> > That said, I see that you have reserved all rights to the tool
>> >
>> >  * jEOBrowser : javascript Earth Observation Browser
>> >  * Copyright(c) 2008 - 2010 Jerome Gasperi
>> >  * All rights reserved
>> >
>> > Is that intended? You don't want others to be using the product, perhaps
>> even modifying it to suit their purpose? For example, I can see immediately
>> wanting to use this as a test browsing tool, but the above license prevents
>> me.
>> >
>> > Puneet.
>> >

>> --
>> http://jrom.info

> Signed,
> Alessandro Ferrucci

James Michael DuPont
Member of Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova and Albania flossk.org
flossal.org