[OpenLayers-Users] IE problem with adding GML layers... Firefox works perfect

chris243 chris24300 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 6 08:26:40 EDT 2011

Hi all, I'm new to openlayers so please bear with me.. I started debugging
this program and the first problem I come up with is ading GML layers to my
map in IE, but FF works like a charm.  I debugged IE and narrowed the
problem down to this

strategy.activate();

in the afterAdd function in OL.  I don't quite understand why I get this
error as the OL example works fine in IE.  I did not create the layers or
anything so maybe theres something in there that's different?

Thank you!