[OpenLayers-Users] KML hotSpot not working with openlayers? - OR offset an entire layer?

K Clair kclair at pickledradish.com
Fri Apr 8 12:08:16 EDT 2011

 I saw an issue from about 4 years ago that stated that only offsets
 using fractions work with the hotSpot tag.  However, I'm unable to get
 it to work using offset in fractions.

 If there is not a way to get the offset/hotspot from the KML data, is
 there a way to offset an entire layer? I would like to offset markers
 that are defined in a KML layer.  I tried to use
 OpenLayers.Layer.imageOffset but that doesn't seem to do what I want to
 do.

 -Kristina