AW: [OpenLayers-Users] How can I *set* a point on the Input-Mapvia JS

pgr1973 pgr1973 at gmx.de
Sat Apr 9 18:07:47 EDT 2011

> [...]
> vectorlayer is the reference to the vectorlayer. You have to set your
> variable there. I don't know, how you have named your vectorlayer.

I didn't name it at all. Either the drupal-module has setted it, or some
OpenLayersDefault is used. Is there a way to find out, which layers
are existing on an input-map? And even if I somehow find out, how
the layer is named and how to access it: would placing a point on it
trigger the same OpenLayer-Event/Action/Behaviour, as if the user
had set the point with his mouse?

Because that's what I want to achieve: the user enters the lon/lat
into the form-fields, but the OpenLayer-Module thinks he had
entered the point by mouseklick.

Regard Paddy