AW: [OpenLayers-Users] Re: WFS Layer

Sarah Schuessler sarah_flip at yahoo.de
Tue Apr 12 14:48:10 EDT 2011

Hi Genhan,

thanks for your reply!
I did what you told but could not succed.
So one question:
you have your openlayers-code at your .html page right?
And that html-page did you put into wwwroot of your iis?
No other openlayers, geoext stuff under wwwroot?

Thanks
best regards
Sarah

-------------------
Sarah,

Four steps to set up proxy:

1) Configured Python support for IIS

2) Copied proxy.cgi (in ...\OpenLayer\examples) into my "wwwroot\" and changed
it as porxy.py

3) Change the first line of proxy.py as"#!C:/Python25/python.exe -u" and add
'localhost:8888' (you might use different one) into allowedHosts

4) Add "OpenLayers.ProxyHost= "/proxy.py?url=;"  into your html file

Actually, if you open your program using IE, it might work without setting any
additional proxy.

Thanks,

Genhan

Genhan, how did you solved this?