[OpenLayers-Users] Multiple TMS layers with different extents?

Jason Woolard Jason.Woolard at noaa.gov
Thu Apr 21 16:38:29 EDT 2011

I've seen a few posts on this topic but haven't been able to find a
solution.

I have multiple custom TMS layers overlaid on a Google Map and as I
pan/zoom around I'm getting tons of broken links (404 errors) for the
image tiles it's trying to pull down that don't actually exist. I
understand it's using the map extent and I've seen some older posts that
stated different extents for different TMS layers isn't yet available. I
was wondering if this is still true or if there is another way to solve
the problem. The map works fine on the surface but I can see the server
logs filling up with 404 errors for all the non-existent tiles.

Thanks in advance.
Jason