[OpenLayers-Users] Rollover + Click

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Mon Aug 1 07:37:20 EDT 2011

Hi,

if you need clickout and hover, you could have a look at http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/highlight-feature.html. In this example, you use two SelectFeature controls. One for highlighting on hover, and one for selecting by clicking. The example also has clickout enabled.

Hope this helps,
Andreas.

On Jul 22, 2011, at 15:34 , bernhard zwischenbrugger wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I'm new to this list and want to introduce myself.
> My name is Bernhard Zwischenbrugger and I work for
> Prisma Solutions in Mödling Austria.
> I'm also the developer of khtml.maplib.
>
> Now my question:
>
> Rollover AND click
> In the documentation
> http://dev.openlayers.org/releases/OpenLayers-2.10/doc/apidocs/files/OpenLayers/Control/SelectFeature-js.html
> there is written, that is possible to do hover OR clickout.
>
> Is there a reason for that or is it just a documented bug?
> I need clickout AND hover - how to do that?
>
> thanks
>
> Bernhard

Andreas Hocevar
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org/