[OpenLayers-Users] Edit vertexes of neighbor polygon

voldapet petr.voldan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 03:46:44 EDT 2011

Hi,

I’m facing this issue: I have something as choropleth thematic map – set of
polygons with some data. Using WFS-T (postgis – geoserver – openlayers) I am
able to edit geometry of polygons – this works fine.
My polygons looks like state borders – have shared border vertexes. When I
edit geometry some polygon (ex. move vertexes using modifyFeature), I need
to affect the geometry of neighbor polygon. There shouldn't be holes or
overlaps.

Is it possible to do it?

Thanks
Regards Petr