[OpenLayers-Users] I want my vectors do not update their visual representation

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Thu Aug 4 21:29:37 EDT 2011

Hi,

you could try the SVG2 renderer,  by configuring your vector layer with

renderers : ["SVG2", "VML",  "Canvas"]

You will need at least OpenLayers 2.11rc1 for this to work, and it will only
work on browsers that support SVG. To work in this context means that you
will see all features as soon as they pan into view.

Andreas.

Andreas.