[OpenLayers-Users] EPSG Layer Creation

pday pday at mitre.org
Fri Aug 5 11:15:23 EDT 2011

Hello,

I am trying to create a WFS layer that is defined with EPSG:2163
coordinates.

However, the other layers and base layer are defined with lat/lon. Below is
the code to create my wfs layer. What would be the proper step to get this
layer to appear properly on the map? Do I need to convert the coordinates? I
tried working with projection options and had no luck. Any help would be
greatly appreciated

		var layerToAdd = new OpenLayers.Layer.WFS(name, layerServer,
			{
				TYPENAME: layerName,
				TYPE: 'gml'
			},options