[OpenLayers-Users] Polygon Select Tool

Adam Eskreis aeskreis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 17:54:21 EDT 2011

Not sure if OpenLayers has this built in, but it seems fairly strait-forward
to do this with just a few lines of javascript.  Just attach a javascript
function to the "featureadded" event of your drawing vector layer to do
something like this:

for(var f in vectorLayer.features) {
   if(polygon.geometry.intersects(f.geometry)) {
      selectFeatureControl.select(f);