[OpenLayers-Users] JSTS Topology Suite (port of JTS Topology Suite) reached "pre-release" status

Björn Harrtell bjorn.harrtell at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 17:40:38 EDT 2011

Hey folks,

I while ago I started porting JTS to JavaScript and I'm happy to report that
good progress has been made. The lib should (hopefully) be quite usable at
this point and most core functionality has been ported which means  that you
can use it to calculate unions, intersections and buffers (and a fair bit of
other things too) directly on OpenLayers geometries without taking a trip to
a geoprocessing server.

Main page at GitHub:
http://bjornharrtell.github.com/jsts

Example usage with OpenLayers 2.11: