[OpenLayers-Users] Existing

Michael mdm at yachtpc.com
Tue Aug 16 13:17:43 EDT 2011

OpenLayers has some pretty good demos at http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/

There is a gallery at http://openlayers.org/gallery, though I am sorry
to note that many of the posts there are out of date.

You may need to troll for more.  My own site will be up in a week or two.

It might be useful to point out that openlayers
a.  Can show on an iphone because it is in java, unlike flash solutions
b. can show a google map implementation, but google don't do openlayers
c. is very customizable
d.  is a buncha fun for the developer (meaning more dedication and
commitment to making the map "personal" to the project, rather than just
a generic add-on)

Good luck Delphine!