[OpenLayers-Users] JSTS Topology Suite (port of JTS Topology Suite) reached "pre-release" status

Hugo hfpmartins at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 06:13:05 EDT 2011

Hello Bjorn,

Awesome piece of work! Thanks a lot for this.

I was making some tests and think i've found some bug (not sure though).
After including JSTS library i started to get errors when loading/editing a
polygon WFS layer.
The error given by firebug is *feature.geometry.getBounds is not a
function*on the openlayers renderer.js (line 180).

This is only happening on polygon layers and only after adding jsts library
in the app. Do you have any thoughts/solutions to this? I would very
much appreciate to use thsi library in a project i'm currently working on.

Thanks a lot once again for this fantastic work.
Cheers,

Hugo

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 12:08 AM, Greg Allensworth <gregor at greeninfo.org>wrote:

> I while ago I started porting JTS to JavaScript and I'm happy
>> to report that good progress has been made.
>>

> That is SO cool. Thank you very much.
>
> --
> Greg Allensworth, Web GIS Developer
> BS  A+  Network+  Security+  Linux+  Server+
> GreenInfo Network - Information and Mapping in the Public Interest
> 564 Market Street, Suite 510  San Francisco CA 94104
> PH: 415-979-0343 x302  FX: 415-979-0371    email: gregor at greeninfo.org
> Web: www.GreenInfo.org     www.MapsPortal.org
>
> Subscribe to MapLines, our e-newsletter, at www.GreenInfo.org

Hugo Martins