[OpenLayers-Users] Re: Proxy.cgi not working

SeeJay hendrix.cj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 00:18:24 EDT 2011

Hello Robert.  Thanks for the help.  Unfortunately it didn't affect the
behavior; I get the same error.

One additional bit of info that might be relevant:  when I call proxy.cgi
from the command line I get the following error:

c:\Apache\cgi-bin>proxy.cgi
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Apache\cgi-bin\proxy.cgi", line 28, in <module>
    method = os.environ["REQUEST_METHOD"]
  File "C:\Python27\lib\os.py", line 423, in __getitem__
    return self.data[key.upper()]
KeyError: 'REQUEST_METHOD'

I would expect some sort of error when calling the script from the command
line, so maybe this isn't helpful.  Other ideas?