[OpenLayers-Users] Need Help: Point Vectors not visible initially

Chatur Patil chatur357 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 02:53:26 EDT 2011

Dear Users,

I have a unique issue. I use "Open Street Maps".
I have a vector layer and points are represented as different icons on it.

Everything works fine when I run the map section as a separate HTML file.

When I use section in my main project work.. The map loads but, *the markers
aren't to be seen. They are invisible.*
Absolutely no change in source code. This map section is put in a <DIV> tag
in my main project.

Interestingly, when I perform any action on the map Eg: Pan, Drag, zoomin,
zoomout, move etc.
All the markers are visible.
Just a little action and all points are visible with icons and everything
works fine.

Issue is the points are not visible initially !
Has anyone faced similar issue and what do you think could be the problem.

Many Thanks for your help.
Best Regards,
Chatur