AW: [OpenLayers-Users] StyleMap label inside a box

pattmos jhon.oviedo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 17:01:48 EDT 2011

Hi Arnd  thanks for the information. I was checking the URL you sent me but I
could not find exactly what I need. The problem is that Im new using
openlayer and I would like to draw the direction of a asset and its name as
well. There is no problem with the direction but when I draw the label
sometimes is hardly to read it because of the others labels on the map.
Instead of  http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n6735632/1.png  I
would like to show someting like <nabble_img src="2.png" border="0"/.

I would appreciate if someone can give me some direction about using
Features in openlayers.

Thanks in advance