[OpenLayers-Users] Re: Write text on a map

gbrun gbrun at myopera.com
Tue Aug 30 08:39:34 EDT 2011

Thanks! That's just what I have done! It works great! But I didn't use the
attributes property: I don't need to save the label text in a database. I
store the written text directly inside the 'label' property. It's also
useful to add a 'labelSelect' property with 'true' to drag the text once
written. It could be interesting to create an OpenLayers example about
this. It is a very simple tip, but quite useful.

PS: it works also with GeoExt and a FormPanel to write the text.

Geoffrey