[OpenLayers-Users] Re: WFS GetFeature w/French char in response = null ptr in IE

Michael mdm at yachtpc.com
Wed Aug 31 16:48:36 EDT 2011

Well, I was hoping to suggest the easy path of fixing the issue before
it ever hit OpenLayers

However from your clarification it seems that the issue is that you
cannot correctly set the Content-Type.

In a parallel instance (entirely unrelated) I simply overrode the native
OL function with one that did it MY way.  Later submitted it as a bug
fix.  Perhaps that might be your best path.  In this case, work your way
through the code to see where they set that value, and fix it.  You
might even find that someone built in that feature and did not document it!

Michael