[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers in Apache + Windows

Ralph Dell RDell at CatawbaCountyNC.gov
Fri Dec 2 08:18:40 EST 2011

With the limited information you provided it sounds like a path problem
in your web page. Firebug will tell you if OpenLayers.js,etc is being
loaded.

Ralph Dell

-----Original Message-----
From: openlayers-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:openlayers-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of matinte
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2011 6:18 AM
To: users at openlayers.org
Subject: [OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers in Apache + Windows

Hi all,
I am trying to deploy OpenLayer in my Apache webserver but it doesn't
seem
to work. In the readme file inside OpenLayers-2.11 I read: "/You can use
OpenLayers as-is by copying build/OpenLayers.js and the
entire theme/ and img/ directories up to your webserver, putting them in
the
same directory./"
Well, I have already done it and I have also restarted apache but I can
not
load OpenLayers. Do you know what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance