[OpenLayers-Users] double value as label - force 0.0

leene leene_85 at yahoo.de
Fri Dec 2 09:49:54 EST 2011

Hey list,
I want to output some metering values on my map. The value should contain one number behind the point. But if this number is a zero it is ignored. Is there an option to force the output of the zero values?

I stored the output values as an attribute of the features. With firebug I detected, that the value is correctly stored. But Openlayers.Style.createLiterals will parse the value as a float. Is there a way to avoid this?

Thanks!