[OpenLayers-Users] Select feature on multiple layers works just for one layer

Diego Pasqualin dpasqualin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 15:05:57 EST 2011

Oh, I forgot to put this part of the code, which is run just after the
previous code:
---------------------------8<-------------------------------
---------------------------------------
        entities.layer_office.events.on({
            'featureselected': function (e) {onFeatureSelect(e.feature,
entity.map, control)},
            'featureunselected': function (evt)
{onFeatureUnselect(evt.feature, entity.map) }
        });
... the same for suburbs.suburbs_layer...

So, I create the control with the layers I want, and after that I use the
layers.events.on to run something when the a feature is selected.
This is practically the same I saw in some examples. What could be wrong?