[OpenLayers-Users] Re: DWITHIN Spatial Filter

Shadin w_ward_W at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 5 04:32:10 EST 2011

Many thanks Ian,
*/so you are asking for all points within 2000 degrees of the center./*

yup that exactly what am trying to do. I thought that will help with the
speed of point displaying. coz now it takes time to display all the points
over the world.

sorry I' not familiar with that site. how i can download your ticket ?

*/Consider filtering by importance or other attribute and possibly using a
WMS. /*
I was working on WMS an it takes A LOT of time to retrieve features of the
points. Vector & WFS protocl is much more faster.