[OpenLayers-Users] Re: MultiPoint Geometry and dynamic styling

Tobias Reinicke ramotswa at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 04:53:15 EST 2011

Hello All

Further to this here is an example of what is happening
http://defra.eodata.co.uk/toby/demos/wgs84/wfstest.html

2, 3, and 4 are all single point geometries,
1 and the blank one are multi point geometries...

if you delete it and want to re add it click "add", that'll add a
mutlipoint geometry. using the add in the panel at the top right adds
single point geoms. (rather than polys, ignore the incorrect image).

Any ideas?

Toby