[OpenLayers-Users] Re: DWITHIN Spatial Filter

Tobias Reinicke ramotswa at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 05:01:02 EST 2011

Hi Shadin,

What I was after was, in your database, how often does the information
of your features change? I.e. are features added / deleted / edited
often or not. If the answer is not, then pre rendering tiles that
represent your wms request image will speed things up yes.

If you send me your wms request that'd help.
Toby