[OpenLayers-Users] ArcGIS93Rest Layer Won't Display

Wayne wviers at usgs.gov
Mon Dec 5 17:23:45 EST 2011

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone has ever used the USGS National Map in an
Openlayers application before?  I am unsure what parameters and options to
include to get the map to visualize.

http://raster1.nationalmap.gov/ArcGIS/rest/services/TNM_Small_Scale_Imagery/MapServer

http://raster1.nationalmap.gov/ArcGIS/rest/services/TNM_Small_Scale_Imagery/MapServer?f=json&pretty=true

var SmallScale = new OpenLayers.Layer.ArcGIS93Rest( "SmallScale",

"http://raster1.nationalmap.gov/ArcGIS/rest/services/TNM_Small_Scale_Imagery/MapServer?f=json&pretty=true",
{
			                        isBaseLayer: true,

			                        //From layerInfo above
			                        resolutions: resolutions,
			                        tileSize: new OpenLayers.Size(256, 256),
			                        tileOrigin: new
OpenLayers.LonLat(layerInfo.tileInfo.origin.x ,
layerInfo.tileInfo.origin.y),
			                        maxExtent: layerMaxExtent,
			                        projection: 'EPSG:' +
layerInfo.spatialReference.wkid
                    });

This is the constructor I have been trying to use to create the layer, but
it leaves me without a map.

Thank you,
Wayne