AW: [OpenLayers-Users] Infoformat WMSGetFeatureInfo problem withArcGISServer WMS

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Tue Dec 6 15:02:14 EST 2011

Hi,

You can set the property with your value.

/**
 * Class: OpenLayers.Control.WMSGetFeatureInfo
 * The WMSGetFeatureInfo control uses a WMS query to get information about a
point on the map.  The
 * information may be in a display-friendly format such as HTML, or a
machine-friendly format such
 * as GML, depending on the server's capabilities and the client's
configuration.  ...

 *
 * Inherits from:
 *  - <OpenLayers.Control>
 */
OpenLayers.Control.WMSGetFeatureInfo = OpenLayers.Class(OpenLayers.Control,
{

    /**
     * Property: infoFormat
     * {String} The mimetype to request from the server
     */
    infoFormat: 'text/html',

Example:

        infoControls = {
            click: new OpenLayers.Control.WMSGetFeatureInfo({
                url: 'http://demo.opengeo.org/geoserver/wms',
                title: 'Identify features by clicking',
                layers: [water],
                infoFormat : 'application/vnd.ogc.gml',