[OpenLayers-Users] remove / destroy previous kml layers

abolinhas andre.bolinhas at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 7 17:16:39 EST 2011

Hi,

I will try explain my problem by steps, I think that is more easy
Step 1 - I have upload system to add KML layers to map, after the upload is
complete, execute the kml function.
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n7072383/step1.png step1.png
So far so good.

Step 2 -When I upload a new kml (after first) layer,  the layer is loaded
correctly on the map but the first kml  layer continues in map
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n7072383/step2.png step2.png

How can I do to when I upload a new kml the function remove / destroy the
previous ?