[OpenLayers-Users] Retrieve lat/lon coordinates

canduc17 candini at meeo.it
Fri Dec 16 06:32:08 EST 2011

Hi everyone.
I have an OSM style map produced with  http://mapnik.org/ mapnik , having
projection  http://spatialreference.org/ref/epsg/31258/ EPSG:31258 .
To perform tile production I have specified to mapnik my projection, so they
should have been produced correctly.
My code is the following:

The map is correctly rendered and the tiling system works.

But I have two questions:
1 - How can I retrieve lat/lon coordinates passing with the cursor on the
map? Like in  http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/mouse-position.html this
example , but I would like to obtain lat/lon and not x/y coordinates...
2 - The setCenter function doesn't work: map is focused in the Atlantic
Ocean and not ove Salzburg as expected.

Thanks in advance.