[OpenLayers-Users] Problems with WMS tiles

Rudolf Merkel rudolf_merkel at onlinehome.de
Sat Dec 17 10:42:30 EST 2011

Hi Arnd,

thx for your tipp but I already tried different EPSG settings but none
worked. Also commenting all osm related stuff did not help. But since I
want to have both layers selectable in the end: Isn't there a way to
have both?
Just to be sure: The problem in the end lies in these lines or:
                       projection: new
OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:4326"), 900913"),*/
                       displayProjection: new
OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:4326")

Thanks
Rudolf