[OpenLayers-Users] map related concepts in openlayer

Vladimir Stupar stuparvladimir at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 16:08:53 EST 2011

I solved it by reprojecting my data into wgs84 before filling the db.

However now I just can't get my vector layer zoomed to its extent.
I tried every combination with zoomToExtent(kml.getExtent()), but it
doesn't work.

On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 9:59 PM, Phil Scadden <p.scadden at gns.cri.nz> wrote:

> I think you might want to look instead at using something like the
> GeoExt treepanel. A lot of good stuff in the ext framework, (eg look at
> http:http://kite.gns.cri.nz/PBE/index.html#MAP:OPAConfig.json for an
> example).
>
> Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential. If received in
> error please destroy and immediately notify us. Do not copy or disclose the
> contents.

Vladimir Stupar
Katedra za Ekologiju šuma
Šumarski fakultet, Univerzitet u Banjaluci
S. Stepanovića 75a, 78000 Banjaluka
Bosna i Hercegovina
tel.:+38765692006
fax.:+38751460550
e-mail: stuparvladimir at gmail.com
skype: vmstupar

Vladimir Stupar
Department for Forest ecology
Forestry faculty, University in Banjaluka
S. Stepanovica 75a, 78000 Banjaluka
Bosnia & Hercegovina
tel.:+38765692006
fax.:+38751460550