[OpenLayers-Users] .olControlAttribution css problem

Charles Galpin cgalpin at lhsw.com
Mon Dec 19 08:24:19 EST 2011

I am not sure if your problem is the same, but I recently ran into a problem where my style changes were being overriden by those from the default style even though my style declarations came after loading the defaults. After some googling I found that you need to add "theme: null" to the map options to stop openlayers loading the default style.css at runtime (which overrides your styles).  It doesn't do it in all cases, but I am unsure what triggers the runtime load, but do know setting the theme to null takes care of it for me.

hth
charles