[OpenLayers-Users] Re: problem with popup-size ie8/ff4

Jan Tappenbeck osm at tappenbeck.net
Wed Dec 21 08:08:24 EST 2011

Am 19.12.2011 22:01, schrieb Jan Tappenbeck:

> hi !
>
> i have a ol-map with markers and popup's to show informations:
>
> http://www.tappenbeck.net/osm/maps/deu/index.php?id=1032
>
> is problem is now the size of the clouds. firefox 4 show the size right
> - by hover and click.
>
> internet explorer 4 show the popup bigger in the hover-status. at the
> click popup the popup will be size more bigger.
>
> can anyone help to finde the reason of the wrong size.
>
> regards Jan .-)

hi !

i have some additional informations.

when i include ol291 the cloud will show correct - look [1] in ie.

by include ol211 the cloud will be grade in the show status - look [2]
in ie.

in firefox everything is ok !

[1] http://www.tappenbeck.net/osm/maps/deu/index_css_test210.html

[2] http://www.tappenbeck.net/osm/maps/deu/index_css_test211.html

additional some weeks ago bolosig told me cloud-popup-relative.ong will
resize in 211 could this be a reason ?

regards Jan :-)