[OpenLayers-Users] the WMSGetFeatureInfo control, exceptions & infoFormats

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Wed Dec 21 11:37:47 EST 2011

Hi Andrew,

the control just uses the EXCEPTIONS parameter value as specified on the WMS Layer. So you can control it that way.

infoFormat can also be specified on a WMS layer: parameter name is INFO_FORMAT

wrt the type value, e.g. ArcGIS Server returns an XML structure that does not allow us to determine from which layer a feature came when requesting GetFeatureInfo for multiple layers from an ArcGIS service. Not much we can do about this. I've reported this to ESRI in the past.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden